During the pre-war period Sobański Palace and its’ Crystal Room were famous for hosting top Warsaw Balls. Its current shape is a heritage after Countess Emilia Łubieńska-Sobańska, who decided to rebuild the Renaissance villa following the design by Leonardo Marconi from 1876.
The famous architect placed a perfect copy of the statue of David made by one of the greatest sculptors of the Italian Renaissance – Donatello. Standing in the garden in front of the Palace the sculpture symbolizes victory, courage and ingenuity.
Since 2009, the Amber Room Restaurant and the garden with the terrace are open to all Guests. Today the crystal chandeliers – as in the past era – time after time glitter with amazing light during weddings, private conferences and business meetings.